As I mentioned last week, Mandy found me some firefighter Silly Bandz recently. She had only given us a few, keeping some for her fad-loving brood. (Rightfully so!) She was back at the same mall this past weekend, so I begged her to pick me up three packs. That means one for us…
And two for you!
That’s right! I’m giving away two packs of (off-brand, ha) firefighter themed Silly Bandz. You get some fire hydrants, fire trucks, firefighter face profiles, fire helmets and fire dogs. You don’t have to be a fire family. You don’t have to have kids. You can keep them for yourself! (I have decided to wear one of the firefighter face ones myself while away at BlogHer ’10. Awesome-sauce.) You can do whatever you want with them short of setting them on fire. They’re just bracelets, not real firefighters.
Here’s how you can enter:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on this post telling me something about your thoughts on the Silly Bandz craze. How many do your kids have? Did you resist at first? Do you wear them? Do you hate them but buy them anyway? Short of totally ripping the craze to shreds (over-done) or cussing, this is a free-for-all. Go for it.
And a few option entries! Don’t forget to leave a comment for each entry.
- Tweet this giveaway: Simply copy/paste the following your twitter stream — @FireMom is giving away #firefighter Silly Bandz! 2 chances to win! Live thru 8/31. http://bit.ly/brHYrL — and come back with the link of your tweet. You can do this as often as you please.
- Share a link to this giveaway on Facebook: Please leave a comment telling me you have done so.
- Blog about this giveaway on your public blog: Please leave a comment telling me you have done so.
- Follow me on twitter: I’m @FireMom. Who are you? Let me know in the comments!
This giveaway is live through 7:30pm on Tuesday, August 31st. I will pick two winners (one 24-pack per winner) via random.org and contact the winner through their given email address. Winners have 24 hours to reply before I pull another name. Shipping will be direct from me so your information won’t be shared with anyone.
[Disclosure: This is not a sponsored giveaway. Winnings value at $5.99 per 24-count pack.]