This is sponsored content by BlogHer and Kelloggs.
- Oatmeal. Plain. With a drop or two of honey.
- Chili. I like this one and this one that we made last year, though I’m liking two new ones (not posted yet) from this year as well.
- Soup in general. Our Texas Soup is the most popular in our family, but I just made a cheddar broccoli one two weeks ago that was to die for. I also love to make my grandma’s beef barley soup, but it’s not as good as hers. Woe.
- Ramen! Sometimes I kick it college style, but I throw veggies in now because I’m an adult. Or something.
- Leftovers. I almost always eat leftovers in a bowl. I don’t know why. I’m awesome that way.
- Ice cream. ‘Nuff said.
- Rice with milk and butter and sugar. This is a dessert we always used to have after a meal that involved rice. Oh, it was my favorite and quite possibly the only reason I endured my mom’s rice dishes back in the day.
What are your favorite meals in a bowl? Tell me for a chance to win $100 from Kellogg’s and BlogHer. Please visit the official rules and BlogHer.com Kellogg exclusive offers page for more chances to win.
Leave a comment with your favorite meal in a bowl.
For a second entry, you can:
Tweet about this post with a link to it (and put your tweet URL in a separate comment below)
Blog about this post with a link to it (and put your blog post URL in a separate comment below)
Sweepstakes ends 5 PM EST on October 25, 2010.
[Important Note: To paste your URL in the comment box, place your cursor in the box as usual, go up to the file nav bar on your browser. Select edit, paste. Right clicking has been disabled due to concerns of copyright infringement.]
[Mom’s Breakfast Club was started to help educate moms and families about kids’ cereal and share the scoop on their nutritional benefits and ingredients. To learn more about the program, visit www.loveyourcereal.com]