About Jenna Hatfield
I am an award-winning writer, editor, photographer, mom, wife, and more. I started this site in 2007. I wrote nearly daily for many years. Since 2017, my personal writing has slowed due to extenuating circumstances and life in general. I’ve chosen to leave my poetry as the main focus of this site going forward, starting in November 2020.
My writing has received various awards over the years, both in this space and elsewhere.
- Voices of the Year Honoree: 2010, 2011, 2016.
- 2nd Annual SWPA Media & Mental Health Awards, for accurate journalism coverage of mental (35:30 starts the blog cetegory) health issues within television, radio, print and online media, 2013
- Adoptive Families Best Adoption Blog Pick, 2012 (for Chronicles)
- Voices of the Year Winner: 2014
- Listen to Your Mother Pittsburgh, 2016
Last Updated on 11.14.20